About the product
- CREAMY TEXTURE AND CLEAN INGREDIENTS - Unlike MCT Oil, MCT Oil Powders are easily digested and has a smooth creamy texture that can be added to smoothies, coffee or any beverage.
- PURE ACACIA FIBER - Our MCT Oil Powder uses prebiotic acacia fiber as a carrier which is a powerful probiotic that promotes a healthy gut and doesn't mess with your blood sugar.
- MCT CONTENTS- C8 (74%) , C10 (24%) and C6 (1%) Derived from coconut oil
- NO MALTODEXTRIN OR ADDED FILLERS - Unlike others, our MCT Oil Powder contains no Maltodextrin, which is a common hidden ingredient in many foods and supplements. We stay away from any food additives and fillers that can stop you from keeping a clean sustainable energy and performance.
- We added Stevia to give the powder a slightly sweet flavor which is perfect for coffee or baking
KETOGENIC ENERGY - Clean Energy, Brain Support, Easily Digested!
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…