Everyone loves cookies! This Peanut Butter Protein Cookie recipe is high in both protein and fiber. The cookies are a great mid meal snack for anybody with a busy schedule.
- 3 tbsp peanut or almond flour
- 1 scoop chocolate Premium Whey Protein
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350, then line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In one bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In another bowl add the peanut butter and honey. Microwave for 30 sec to make it easier to mix. Then stir until smooth and add in the salt and vanilla, then the egg once the mixture has cooled slightly.
- Stir the dry mixture into the wet until combined, then mix in the chocolate chips. Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the baking tray.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden, then leave to cool before enjoying.